Euro China Business Consulting is a business
consultancy with European companies and Chinese Companies
Investment projects follow below:
- B to B projects,
- ICT consulting projects,
- EU and China Business Network Consulting projects,
- Manufacture OEM Consulting projects,
- Manufacturing Assembly projects,
- New Technology transfer into China Consulting projects,
- Environment projects,
- Energy Projects,
- We assist EU market entry into China
and from China into Europe by implementing client’s
market entry strategies in line with its objectives and
- We can support EU/Chinese manufactures
or service providers with the identification of appropriate
location for their industries and support on export and
- Consulting or agent/distributor search
for Joint – Venture investment, New Technology Transfer
in the ICT sector and in the traditional sector.
- Expertise in implementing a proven well
defined set of procedures to ensure we identify the clients
profile of the ‘ideal partner’ services.
- Economics and market intelligence to
the advantage of clients as:
- market entry studies,
- industry reports,
- market trends and opportunity recognition services.
- Euro China Business Consulting can assist with
business for EU companies that wish to deal with
China and from Chinese companies into Europe.
- We provides an unique knowledge of China/EU
and its domestic networks.
- We can market support in cooperation
with Chinese/EU clients, plan and Implement a number of
initiatives aimed at optimizing market penetration in line
with EU/Chinese clients objectives services:
- including advertising,
- public relations,
- e-marketing services.
- Marketing (strategic) activities into
China and into Europe.
- Prepare for companies:
- Business Plans,
- Marketing Plans,
- Sales Plans,
- Pricing Plans,
- To assist and Develop
company (New) Business.
representation and lobbying:
All needed guidance to approach and/or direct representation
towards all relevant EU institutions (the European Commission,
the European Parliament, the EU Council of Ministries,
the European Investment Bank, etc.) in an efficient
By networking at EU level, we facilitate the
development of institutional contacts, relationships
and partnerships with the EU Institutions and other
European regions and stakeholders.
In Brussels, strong links will be developed
with the European Commission, the European Parliament, the
Committee of the Regions and the Member States Permanent Representations
Over 230 European regional representation offices and Brussels
based networks can be easily reached through our network.